Thursday, September 07, 2006

Overheard in the DC Metro Area

WHY I LOVE DC...

Cute Old Man Sitting on the Sidewalk: "Nice lady, do you have any spare change?"
Me: "I'm sorry - I don't have any cash!"
COMSOTS: "That smile is enough for me!"
Me: "Wait - you're wearing a Cowboy's hat?"
COMSOTS: "Yeah, I know. It's all they had at the shelter. I guess you have to take what you can get."


WHY I LOVE DEL RAY...

Me (pulling ferociously on Teddy's leash): "No nono NONOnoNONOnoNOOOO!!!!!"
Man Who Runs the Frame Shop by Our House: Walks out on his porch and toward his car, hands full. Notices Teddy and me.
Me: "Sir, my dog is actively crapping on your lawn and I just used my last bag!"
MWRTFSBOH: "It's cool. I have two dogs. I'll go get a bag."

1 Comments:

At 7/9/06 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dfsdfsdf

 

Post a Comment

<< Home