Friday, September 08, 2006

Bob Loblaw is missed.

If Bob Loblaw had a blog, you wouldn't be able to say the name of his blog ten times fast. That is assuming that he named his blog "Bob Loblaw's Blog." I think that is a safe assumption to make.

How the hell does Arrested Development get cancelled, but The King of Queens manages to become the longest running non-cartoon sitcom currently on the air ? I won't get into politics, but I have a feeling that this same phenomenon explains 2000 and 2004.

I realize this post is outdated by about a year. I don't care.

King of Queens -- Wikipedia
Arrested Development -- Wikipedia

2 Comments:

At 11/9/06 8:36 PM, Blogger judith said...

i can't believe you didn't name teddy bob loblaw!

 
At 14/9/06 12:05 AM, Blogger Second Shift Mommy said...

If you think King of Queens is bad, you should watch some of the smut on daytime tv. I have time for that now! I need to get back to work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home