Monday, January 22, 2007

About Hillary.

Ok. As most of you know, I am an avid supporter of Hillary Clinton for President. As you also know, many of my close friends are Republicans and think she's the devil. I'm going to do my best not to turn JackTeddy&Us into a political blog, but my GOP friends are going to have to give me a break. I am so energized by her announcement and I'm going to have to get it out of my system. Plus, a lot of my Republican friends and I have been open enough to learn from one another and accept some of each other's points as our own. A few of my once staunchly conservative friends have even changed their minds on key issues based on our heartfelt conversations - after all, we recognize each other as bright people whose ideologies can't be void of all intellect. The bottom line is this: some of you love Hillary, some of you wrote her off before she even took the breath she needed to utter the words "I'm in it to win." Either way, over the next two years, you're going to hear from me about Hillary - take it or leave it.

Right now, I'm participating in one of 3 online chats she's holding over the next 3 days. It's really cool. From 7 to 7:30pm Eastern tonight, tomorrow, and Wednesday night, she's accepting questions online and is answering them via streaming video. Just visit
www.hillaryclinton.com and register to participate. It's very cool, unedited, and you can even submit a question if you want! She's doing really well. As the moderator asks her questions, she's speaking really well to her points and is answering the questions directly and without hesitation. I am biased, yes - but that means that my expectations are exceedingly high. She's meeting them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home